Review of the Jackson Zen 55

Goldilocks has found the whitewater river runner kayak that is "Just Right" - the Jackson Zen 55.

Followers of my blog and paddling career know that I have had the Goldilocks syndrome with boats - you've heard my stories and read my reviews - this boat is too slow, this boat is too heavy, this boat is too wide, yada yada yada.  For those that are interested, I am working on an overview of the small whitewater river runners on the market from the perspective of a petite woman paddler (5'4" and 120#).  Until I get it written, here's my whitewater kayak of choice -

Review of Jackson Kayak's Zen 55

First impressions - 
On the website
The promo video showed a fun, capable river runner, but I wasn't excited until I saw the specs (I am a bit of a numbers person). The Zen 55 is listed as 7'11" long and 24" wide, 60 gallons, and weighing 36 pounds.  The specs would lead one to think - a fast, lean boat.  I could get excited about this but was a little skeptical that it might be too narrow for my hips like many of the kids' whitewater boats.

Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel